2655 Wood Gate Way
ToucanWin's First Crowdfunded Real Estate Listing!!
Well-Maintained home in the Brookwood Cluster that was just updated. Huge vaulted family room with stone fireplace. Open staircase to loft overlooking family room. Spacious kitchen with stained cabinets, new appliances, and quartz countertops. Abundant workspace & storage. The Lower Level offers a bedroom with a new full bath, rec room with pool table, and laundry room. Upper-level with spacious master bedroom and new bath. Two good-sized secondary bedrooms & half bath. This home has an active Retreatment & Repair terminate bond, Renewal fee is $185 per year.
ToucanWin will include upon the close of the Auction
- (1) year home warranty.
- (2) years membership fees to the Swim & Tennis Club
- (1) year of paid property taxes.
- (2) years termite bond renewal fee.
- All closing fees.
- Elementary: Brookwood Elementary School
- Middle: Alton C. Crews Middle School
- High: Brookwood High School
- Community Swimming Pool
- Community Tennis Court
How it Works
ToucanWinOfficial presents an innovative real estate listing on the CrowdFUNding Auction Platform, ToucanWin. This platform aims to make seemingly unattainable items, like dream homes, a reality through crowdfunding.
- People interested will first pledge what they are comfortable spending knowing that they may not be the winner of the auction. So say something like the typical amount spent on a lunch or dinner.
- In phase two if we have enough people pledge enough money to cover the cost of the home we will charge all people's credit cards for the amount they pledged. In exchange for the pledge we send free bids to the individual. So if you pledged $25 you will receive 25 bids and will be told when the auction goes live in phase 3.
- In phase 3 the auction starts at $0.01 and the countdown clock starts at 20 seconds.
- Any time a bid is placed the clock resets by 20 seconds. This additional time is like a live auctioneer barking "Going once, twice any other bids?"
- If you are the last to place a bid without someone coming in after you and the clock strikes zero you are deemed the winner.
- The winner only pays what they decided to pledge, plus any additional bids they may have purchased during the auction and whatever the final auction price climbs to from the penny starting point.
- It only climbs by a penny anytime someone places a "Paid Bid" meaning bids they purchased after the pledge phase.
- So as an example let's say you pledge $25 and end up placing the last bid and win. The final auction price might be $500. So all in your investment is $525.
- Close on the home and you the winner has won a home paid in full so there is no mortgage.
ToucanWin's unique approach empowers people to collectively fund and acquire real-world items that may have been otherwise unattainable.
The participant hereby agrees to provide a testimonial upon winning the home in the ToucanWin crowdfunded auction, in a format determined by ToucanWin. This testimonial may include, but is not limited to, a written statement, video, or photograph, highlighting their experience and satisfaction with the auction process. The participant further consents to the use of their name, likeness, and testimonial by ToucanWin, its affiliates, and/or partners, for promotional and marketing purposes, without any additional compensation or consideration, in perpetuity and throughout all media channels. This provision is subject to any applicable laws and regulations governing the use of testimonials and endorsements.
Pre-register for Auction
Pre-register for the auction and get the latest news and updates from our team.